Sunday 10 October 2010

Time to blog...

So this is my first ever blog.  Feels a bit weird but what the hey.

I've just had a look at some of my work on Card and Gift blog by the lovely Charlotte. Some amazingly kind words which really made me smile.  


Currently should be working on a new embroidery for the Christmas Show at Bankfield Museum, Halifax but as per usual.....have been distracted by the internet. uh oh.  Just to give you an idea of what it might end up looking like (but without the giant bird and cage).....





 The bee-eater embroidery was part of my "The Alpha Male" work for a joint exhibition with Kirsty Anderson, aka. wooden tree, at the Foyer Gallery in Aberdeen which was AMAZING!

New piece is going to be an owl....or its attempting to be an owl at the moment.  Fingers crossed anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment