Saturday 9 February 2013

Creative 7:2

HELEN RUTH SCARVES


 Photo: Louise Carnegie  

Helen Ruth Scarves, aka, Helen Greensmith creates the most stunning scarves I have ever laid my eyes on. 

Anyone that knows me will know that I have an absolute obssession with scarves..they are what can complete any outfit in this fantastically cold country.  And no outfit has really been complete because I still do not own one of Helen's creations (I am planning on buying one very, very soon...I just can't decide which one I want more!!!)

I don't think words are needed...just look at them!!! Her illustrations are so intricate, vibrant and full of an "Alice in Wonderland", well, wonder.

Go on, your wardrobe will never forgive you if you don't.


Ps. pick up a wee handkerchief for your mister too


Picture

Photo: Mnemonic Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment